Vivo is finally launch their newest smartphone Vivo S1. In India, the starting price will be Rs 17990.
- Vivo S1 price in India starting with Rs 17990.
- The Vivo S1 is two different color – 1. Skyline blue 2.Diamond black.
- It is powered by Media Tek Helio P65 SoC.
Specification of Vivo S1
The first smartphone of Vivo with Media Tek Helio P65 SoC. It is an octa-core processor with Cortex A75 cores at 2.0 GHz. Vivo S1 with android 9 pie.
Vivo has a 6.38-inch screen display with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution and also a super AMOLED panel. The screen will have in-display fingerprint sensor board as well.
The camera of the Vivo S1 is 32 megapixel with packs multiple selfie modes like AL face beauty, selfie front light, AR stickers and many more. And also the rear side set up with 16 megapixel Sony IMX 499 primary sensor F/1.78 lens, an 8 megapixel secondary with ultra-wide-angle F/2.2 lens and a 2-megapixel sensor with an F/2.4 lens.
The Vivo will be offered in three storage variants.
- 4 GB + 128 GB price will be Rs 17990.
- 6 GB + 64 GB price will be Rs 18990.
- 6 GB + 128 GB price will be Rs 19990.
Vivo S1 also added an awesome 4500 mAh battery that supports the company 18 W dual engine fast charging. And also support a reverse charging so you can charge other phones using this device.
Offer on Vivo S1
Vivo S1 also roll out a lots of sale offer like as
- Benefit worth Rs 10000 via Reliance Jio.
- 7.5% cashback on HDFC Bank debit and credit card on EMI transaction.
- And also 10% exchange value on Insta cash.
You may also know more: Flipkart National Shopping Day is live now